ASID MN Designer Awards Submission Page
9:30 AM Friday August 18th - 12:00 PM Friday September 15th
Late Entries will NOT be Accepted.
ASID Professional, Allied, or Associate members in good standing or a design team headed by an ASID Professional, Allied, or Associate member in good standing are eligible to submit projects. Projects must have been completed after January 1st, 2014 for consideration. Projects must be submitted via the PDF Project Entry Template, PDF Judge’s Keysheet, and Online Submission Form linked below. Payment by check with the project name listed in the memo must be mailed or delivered to the ASID MN office by Noon Friday September 15th, 2017.
Entry Instructions/ How to Enter - 3 Steps:
1. PDF Entry Template
- Download the PDF Entry Template.
- Open with a PDF editing program (Adobe Acrobat- free 7 day trial, Bluebeam, etc. Mac users - Preview will not allow you to add images. You will need a different PDF editor/reader.)
- File > Save A Copy. The title should be your unique project title – do not include firm name, location, etc.
- Edit form.
- Fill in appropriate boxes. Delete existing text within the boxes. *Must include Project Statement, Floor Plan & 2 colored photographs. Additional drawings and photos optional.
- Add photos and additional drawings. Add captions.
- Delete pages not filled out.
- Save form.
- Upload PDF to online submission form. *Maximum size for file is 20 MB.
Instructions for Judges Key Sheet
Project Statement – Copy and Paste Statement from PDF Entry Template Should be identical.
Floor Plan – Include exact floor plan as used in the PDF Entry Template.
Photo 1 Required – Use Photo 1 of 2 Required from PDF Entry Template.
Upload both PDF documents to online submission form. *Maximum size for file is 15 MB.
2. Complete Online Submission Form
3. Submit Payment by Check to ASID MN Office