White Box Challenge
Register NOW to participant in a design challenge sure to get the community talking.
Winning pieces will be displayed in the ASID MN office windows until April 1st. Remaining pieces can go home with their creators or be found a new happy home by the committee. Winners, announced at the event, will receive a gift card for a local health and wellness facility.
$20 Professionals/ $15 Students
1/24 White Boxes with mystery iterm become available to participants – Pick up at the ASID MN office.
2/28 White Box Challenge Event
Where: Select Surfaces 2800 Fairview Ave. Roseville, MN 55113
When: February 28th from 5:30PM-7:30PM
● 5:30 arrival with apps & drinks
● 6:00 judging begins
● 7:00 awards
● 7:30 event close
RULES FOR COMPETITION
1. Contestant must use part or all of the mystery component inside white box in their creation.
2. Contestant must create and include an Artist’s Statement with their creation. 50 words or less, and include your box number, as the judging is all done anonymously.
3. Contestant must deliver their creation to Select Surfaces in Roseville by 2:00pm the day of the event, Feb 28th. With questions, please contact Tanya Otten.
4. The creations will be judged on the following categories: Best Use of Box Material, Most ‘Out of the Box’ Creation, Best Interpretation of the ASID Mission Statement, and People’s Choice.
5. Have fun and get creative!
Please consider donating. We’d love for everyone to bring a pair of slightly worn or new boots to donate to
Park Avenue Center Boot Drive. We will also have a jar for cash donations if you are unable to bring boots.