Register NOW to secure your spot in The White Box Challenge. Boxes are limited!!
If competing as a team:
Purchase 1 White Box (includes 1 event ticket) & an event ticket for each additional team member.
Not interested in flexing your creative muscle, purchase an event ticket and come celebrate the creativity,
socialize with our celebrity judges and community members and cast your vote for the People's Choice.
RULES FOR COMPETITION
1. Contestant must use part of the mystery item from their White Box. It is not necessary to use all of the mystery item.
2. Contestant must include an Artist’s Statement with their creation. The statement should be 50 words or less.
3. IMPORTANT: Creation and Artist’s Statement should be labeled with the White Box number ONLY. Judging is anonymous!
4. Contestant must deliver their creation to Select Surfaces in Plymouth by 2:00 pm on Feb 20th. With questions or to schedule early delivery, please contact Tanya Otten firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The creations will be reviewed for the following categories: Best Use of Box Material, Most "Out of the Box" Creation, Best Interpretation of the ASID Mission Statement, and People’s Choice.
6. Have fun and get creative!
Winners will be announced live at the event and will receive notoriety as well as a gift card for a local healthy restaurant.
Winning creations will be displayed in the ASID office until April 1st.
Vaessa NguyenStudent Judge
Brad & Heather
of Fox Homes
Official White Box Challenge Media Partner