White Box Challenge
Register NOW to participant in a design challenge sure to get the community talking.
Members are encouraged to invite non-members to participate & attend.
Each entry will be designed with sustainable material and be judged by a special guest panel in the following categories: Best Use of Mystery Item, Most ‘Out of the Box’ Creation, Best Interpretation of ASID MN’s Mission Statement and People’s Choice.
The winning artists will receive bragging rights and a gift card at a local health and wellness facility. The winning pieces will be displayed at ASID MN’s office in the International Market Square.
Limited number of mystery item White Boxes available – Pick up at the ASID MN office.
$20 Professionals/ $15 Students
2/28 White Box Reveal Party
Where: Select Surfaces 2800 Fairview Ave. Roseville, MN 55113
When: February 28th from 5:30PM-7:30PM
● 5:30 arrival with apps & drinks
● 6:00 judging begins (Cast your vote for People’s Choice)
● 7:00 awards
● 7:30 event close
Sheshe | Gregory Rich – Habitation | Morgan Molitor – construction2style | Kelly Kegans – Mpls. St. Paul Home & Design editor in chief | Rachel Burbul
RULES FOR COMPETITION
1. You are hereby sworn to secrecy. The Mystery Item is only known by 2 committee members and those who purchase a box.
2. You do not need to use all of the Mystery Item, in your creation, but you must use some of it.
3. Include an Artist’s Statement with your creation. Use 50 words or less. VERY IMPORTANT: List your Box Number on your statement. Do not include your name or any other identifying marks. Judging is anonymous!!
4. Your box must be delivered to Select Surfaces (2800 Fairview Ave N, Roseville) by 2pm on February 28th. To arrange drop off or to schedule early delivery, contact Tanya Otten 720-626-4416, email@example.com
In partnership with
ASID MN will be accepting donations of slightly worn or new boots to donate to Park Avenue Center Boot Drive. Cash donations will also be accepted.
ASID's Colorado Chapter has been running this event for years. Click the link to see last years write up in Colorado Homes and Lifestyles magazine which includes many photos.