Benefits of an ASID MN Student Membership
Welcome interior design students in Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota area!
The ASID MN Chapter Leadership invites you to be a part of an organization that strives to provide students with an atmosphere supportive of your goals and that provides you with the tools you need for success. ASID is collaborative, inclusive, committed to diversity, human-centric design and socially responsibility.
Take advantage of the many benefits student membership has to offer...
Benefits for ASID MN Student Members:
- Scholarships at the National level from $5000 up to $12,000
- Scholarships at the local level offered each year to a student from each of the design schools in the chapter.
- ASID MN Student Design Awards
- Networking with other design members and Industry Partners
- Inter-Collegiate Student Networking Group
- Become involved at the local level
- Join a committee
- Attend an event or CEU
- Meet and Greets with other members
- Intership opportunities
- Mentorship Program
- Leadership training: Attend SCALE the annual student summit
- Reduced membership fee for students and Emerging Professionals
- $85 one time fee to join as a student
- Advance to Allied ASID upon graduation, on a sliding scale of annual dues (a five year savings of $1400)
Other opportunities include…
Start a Student Chapter
- 10 Student members required to start a chapter
- ASID MN will give away two free memberships per college
- Work with your Faculty Advisor to get started
- Contact ASID MN for more info
Join an ASID MN Committee
- Public Relations
- Emerging Professionals
- Industry Partners
- Community Service